The two months of my life has been crazy. Good, bad, ugly. Right now I'm listening to "Shine on You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd- and I'm crying. IM crying. Call me ignorant but I heard my dad play this song on guitar, and most noticeably this last year, I never knew it was Pink Floyd until a week ago when I was at my friend's home and he was playing a Pink Floyd concert. This was the first song I heard and I seriously almost cried there. Why. Really? I ask you. Maybe it was because so much of my life has changed for the good or .. I don't know. My life has changed.
I HAVE HAD SO MANY EXPERIENCES in the last eight weeks. I've learned that I have some serious trust issues and views on myself. I've been introduced to a whole different lifestyle than my own and it's changed me. It's pulled me by the scruff of my neck from one cage I was trapped in to a whole different area.Who knows if it was a release or what, I haven't sat back and analyzed it.
I wish I could tell everyone everything about my life and I can't. I can't because its so much every day. So many things. AH!
I talked to my friend about some serious stuff about my life, and I'll leave it at that, but it was amazing.
I have such a different viewpoint on people's lifestyles, and mainly one lifestyle that I thought I was familiar with but am experiencing in a new light. It's like...I don't even care to explain it to everyone. Trust me.
I still feel just as insecure and pointless as everyone else, we all feel that way, don't lie to yourself and say you don't feel insecure or that me feeling worthless is anything to be worried about. You're there too, I know it.
I feel like I'm going through some crucial "Diamond Making" moments in my life right now.
So much heat. So much pressure. So much discomfort. The end result is going to be freaking spectacular.
I was also in Mexico a short while ago, so beautiful. SO grateful I could go with my lovely family.
I need to buckle down.
Not a good candidate.
I want you to feel what I'm feeling so please listen to this, this, this, this, and this.
I totally feel ya girl with mindset changing and all the other things. You have a great perspective though! Realistic yet hopeful. That is awesome. Keep on truckin'! oh and p.s. by the way, the last two "this"'s don't have links! love ya!
ReplyDelete