Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hello,
This is my super-lame first entry. I will probably delete this, I just want to see what the words look like in this new font.

I'll let you know first and foremost: I crave change.

This will be my fourth blog. FOURTH. That means, that up to this point in my life I have rolled through four other blogs where I just rant and rave about things like art, boys, school, life, moving...etc. This blog promises to have not only more photos but less moaning and groaning about life as did my third blog (I only had the fourth blog to track my weigh-loss progress for a year). Now, I'm just waiting on a few things such as creating a title bar, adding back my list of lovelies who read this occasionally, adding those with whom I am interested in reading THEIR lives and deciding whether or not I want to add some things to my blog.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment