I just finished writing a paper about my eating habits. Albeit I'm not the healthiest person I know, I pride myself on not being the most unhealthy person I know. Also, I feel the need to put the disclaimer that I am ALWAYS hungry and seem to have a big section of my brain entirely devoted to me having the munchies. Ergo, I devoured a whole sleeve of Oreos over the weekend.
Wow, that makes me sound rational.
Rephrase that: I inhaled a whole sleeve of Oreos while doing several problems in my statistic homework. Yes, you heard me correctly: I can polish off, if I try, just under 1 Oreo a minute.
Back to my paper. I have this fancy software that allows me to track my food and then it breaks it down into all sorts of things aside from calories. It pulls up all the vitamins I'm getting/lacking, proteins, fats, sugars, carbs...you name it. Did you know that those 15 oreos I ate cost me 800 calories?
Yeah, neither did I.
Also, I have taken the law into my own hands and dealt with some issues on the home front. I can now happily say I feel safe living in my own home- that is great? Is it not? I have also earned myself a free steak which I will enjoy on Thursday whilst being on the clock at work. Just a little "Thank You" from the people above who know we've been working hard (and by people above, I mean the people on higher floors of the building)
It's late, and like so many women might understand I'm sitting here still with my makeup on (in my sweat pants though) waiting for a man who might come over? I'll know in twenty minutes if I can take my makeup off. It's funny what we do for men in our lives, wouldn't you agree?
Also nervous because it's almost wedding season. Year after year spring comes and with it my facebook is flooded with engagement groups, little red hearts flaring up all over my news feed showing that my friends are finally doing the knot thing. I'm nervous for this. It's an awkward time full of weird hugs and people you haven't spoken to since high school.
I'm also exhausted :]
The game plan for this blog? This will be the LAST blog until I finally woo a man into marriage in the future and create one of those precious little family blogs. You're going to hear all about my life and love and excitement and work and school (school drama. I highly dislike school). This is not going to be super deep.
a shallow representation of my life for y'all to read and enjoy.
xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment