I never know how to start off these blog entries. This is going to be about nothing in particular but mostly about looks.
These are the things I get complimented on a lot, and it's weird because they're things I never thought people would compliment on. If you feel that I'm being vain, just .... skip to somewhere that doesn't look so vain.
"You have nice hair."-- I always see people out there with beautifully manicured hair that just looks so beautiful. My hair is brown and my roots are showing and my layers are grown out. It makes me happy when people tell me my hair is pretty.
"You smell really good"-- this is something I never thought people would compliment on! I bathe every day, sometimes twice if the situation warrants it, and I just use regular shampoo and bodywash-- nothing fancy. I don't use too much perfume or anything either, only when I KNOW people are going to smell me.
"I can tell that you love yourself." -- I just like this because I'm happy to know that I live my life in such a way that people can tell that I'm happy.
On a note (and for those of you who are male, I'm going to tell you a secret: Dark haired women sometimes grow really cute, mini mustaches. That's just something we do sometimes) I got new cream hair remover. It takes awhile for me to grow a 'stache that its noticeable (and not terribly so, but I can tell) and today was the day when I scrubbed my little reverse-hilter 'stache (where it ONLY grows on the edges and not in the middle) off. Normally cream remover takes like 10 minutes? Not this, its nuclear-fire stuff and only takes five minutes and doesn't leave one single hair behind.
wow.
now I feel close to you guys.
I'm going to leave you with a new song to listen to- favorite of the week: Chris Brown "Look At Me Now"
OH MY GOSH I HAVE A HITLER STACHE TOO!! Just like you described! I don't do the remover cream that often because it burns and smells nasty. When I do it's cause my vanity has overcome me.
ReplyDeleteI hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.
ReplyDeletecheap nolvadex