Monday, September 5, 2011

Hello World,

I can't believe it's already September. School has started (taking an intro to anatomy class), working full time as an administrative assistant for my department at work, moved into a new home and gained/lost some people close to me. Its generally in the 80's every day now and it doesn't get very warm until later in the afternoon. I love it. This month has been beautiful so far.

I'm going to tell you a little about how I think about people in this blog and then leave you with two songs (I want to keep putting music up here).

I am a firm believer in things happening for a reason and that people come into your life at specific points in time to move and motivate you. I'm not quite a fatalist but I am extremely into the Law of Attraction and other things like that. For learning purposes. Even if the outcome in the moment seems bad (the person in my life exits negatively) there is always something you can learn from them. Always.

I recently met a friend again after a short hiatus and had let him know a few nights ago that we could not peruse a friendship. (which I'd also done recently with a whole group of people who are very dear to my heart and that was very difficult. See below blog post) I know, I know, saying, "We shouldn't be friends" does contradict what I said about learning things from people. I've acknowledged that now. It just took a couple of days. This man had decided that he was going to be my home teacher and would request to be it. I explained that this was going to upset my balance of life because-- as I said-- you meet people for reasons.

I really should just go with the flow a lot more. Really. There are a lot of things that I wish I were more open to. I've been thinking a lot about babies lately, I must be pretty baby hungry. It's been a weird couple of days but everything is great :)

ok, and as promised: Song Song song

No comments:

Post a Comment