Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and so before I blog (which I have failed miserably at lately) I want to talk to you about my grateful board and let you know some of the things I'm most grateful for.
My family every year has a small poster that my mom puts on the fridge and every day everyone puts something down they're grateful for. This year, since I live on my own I did this on my whiteboard and it's been great.
Here is a simple chunk of my grateful: "Chunk of trust", my family, the Gospel, french toast, tight sheets, hugs, summer sun tans, being barefoot, being healthy, living in this wonderful world.
Now onto what drove me to blog in the first place: love.

Isn't that what everyone talks about anyway. It's been on my mind a lot, especially after some discussion of my person life ("...you have lots of shallow, uncommited relationships."). It seems I don't quite know how to love and I have practiced over the week (which has been difficult).
I dont understand it, and I doubt I ever will. But I just wanted to inform you that I'm at least trying.
In closing I want to post this video which I thought was hillarious and this song ALWAYS gets stuck in my head (please watch Michael Buble's Just Haven't Met You Yet music video first so you can appriciate how great this is)
My family every year has a small poster that my mom puts on the fridge and every day everyone puts something down they're grateful for. This year, since I live on my own I did this on my whiteboard and it's been great.
Here is a simple chunk of my grateful: "Chunk of trust", my family, the Gospel, french toast, tight sheets, hugs, summer sun tans, being barefoot, being healthy, living in this wonderful world.
Now onto what drove me to blog in the first place: love.

Isn't that what everyone talks about anyway. It's been on my mind a lot, especially after some discussion of my person life ("...you have lots of shallow, uncommited relationships."). It seems I don't quite know how to love and I have practiced over the week (which has been difficult).
I dont understand it, and I doubt I ever will. But I just wanted to inform you that I'm at least trying.
In closing I want to post this video which I thought was hillarious and this song ALWAYS gets stuck in my head (please watch Michael Buble's Just Haven't Met You Yet music video first so you can appriciate how great this is)
Anyways, I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving :)
No comments:
Post a Comment