I'm going to do my introduction with two basic ways you get to know someone.
#1-- Their music
#2-- What's in their purse.
Music Favorites.
I buy music (I don't pirate/steal/whatever right now) and Itunes decided to start charging $1.29 per song so I research what songs I want. Since purchasing my computer in December I've purchased a grand total of F-I-V-E songs:
1. "Just A Friend" ~ Biz Markie
2. "It's Oh So Quite" ~Bjork
3. "6 foot 7 foot" ~ Lil Wayne & Cory Gunz [explicit- i bought this clean]
4. "My First kiss" ~ 3OH!3
5. "Move That Body"~ Nelly, Akon & T-Pain
I'm a little gangsta, admitted, but I also want to include music I'm waiting to get till I get a little more money- We'll do this by artits because I like a lot of songs (I'll link my favs).
1. Mumford & Sons
2. Florence + The Machine (crazy music video)
3. Amy Winehouse (Love her music/beautiful)
4. Adele (ALSO love her/beautiful)
-- as a side note, listening to #3&4 make me want a beehive.
5. Regina Spektor
6. Ingrid Michaelson
I also want to purchase this song for my collection. Again, like with most of my music, it's a little graphic. And...when you think about it, its a rather rude, oppressive song however, there is something about it that I enjoy and just.... want to purchase. I actually quote it all the time to, which is weird, you'd be surprised how often I can find uses to quote this song.
My Purse contents
It's yellow- with red lining by the way.
-a clicker (for school)
-Covergirl pressed powder (#510)
-vanilla softlips
-Buxom lip plumper
-Soap & Glory might mouth
-VS mineral lipgloss
-Bonnebell vanilla lip gloss
-neo-vintage granny sunglasses
-VS pure seduction lotion
-pens
-1 pencil
-blue faux ray bans
-3 pencils
-6 pens
-1 green highlighter
-1 purple permanent marker
-camera
-wallet
-passport (I normally don't carry this)
-Orbitz sweet mint gum
-wintermint tick tacs
-keys
-flashdrive
-head on I actually like and use this stuff. go figure
-midol
-solar oil for your nails
No comments:
Post a Comment