I work every other weekend with my job and Monday-Friday normally. This last week I had the great fortune to not only have Thursday off, but Saturday also. I love my life and had a very good weekend but I'd really like to share with you a little bit of what's been going on in my life.
Firstly, I'm sure everyone reading this knows how to dougie by now but if you don't please take the time to learn so you don't feel like a fool :] (Don't feel bad, I took an entire Sunday afternoon learning how to dougie and I still don't get it). Recently though, my boyfriend and his awesome friend (who is also my awesome friend) introduced me to this dance: The Cat Daddy. I not only hear them sing this song every day, but see many Cat Daddy dance moves throughout the day. I have also attempted the Cat Daddy but can't keep my back straight. Blogger isn't allowing me to post it but if you want to be ahead of the crowd and learn this dance move I suggest you click here. (**Warning: these dance moves are sick, but the language is foul**)
Secondly, I have learned to make the best easy dessert of all times. The Oreo Truffle. Please also make these and eat them. Possibly while you're learning how to Dougie/Cat Daddy/Jerk. You will NOT be disappointed.
Step one: Crush whole bag of Oreos (I use regular style in my blender.)
Step Two: microwave one 8oz. cream cheese and mix with your Oreo crumbs until its a tar-like texture.
Step three: roll into little balls/refrigerate for 10 minutes.
Step four: melt chocolate (almond bark works best/milk chocolate chocolate chips=worst) and dip your "step threes" into them.
Step five (possibly the hardest step): let sit in your fridge overnight. you're going to want to eat them all after step 4 but don't. They're SO much more satisfying when you wait and eat them later I PROMISE!
Well-- Its Wednesday and one day closer to the weekend.
Even though I work Monday- Saturday this week.
Really though, I can't complain: My life is SUPER good.
xoxo.
Um. hello? I'm lost. A Bf? wow. I'm pretty sure I've fallen off the face of the planet. We really DO need to hangout. ;)
ReplyDelete