Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Today is one of those days where I'm fighting every urge to throw on some sweat pants, gym shoes, no makeup, ponytail, Mexi-hoodie and go to work. I'm feeling really strange, it could be the last four weeks of my life catching up with me but you'll be proud to hear I put REAL clothes on- complete with my new cute beige heels. Big developments that I'm working on for the month of April: 1. drinking a gallon of water a day. Its a TON and sometimes it really bothers me, but I need to. 2. go tanning 3. work out at least 3x a week 4 learn to play tennis 5. make at least one new friend a month Now, I'm trying to grow as a person. Trying to learn and grow from my breakup (when you're down, that's the best time for personal growth so jump on that and ride it before it dies out). Semester is finally coming to a close in the next two weeks, I move again and then start one of the best, most promising summers of my young life. I'm very excited to cut lose and live life like it's the last chance I'm going to get. I'm going to leave today with a couple things but mostly some good quotes I have learned either at work or on TV or something like that. Twitter, too ;) 1. You can't be brave if you've only had wonderful things happen to you - Mary Tyler Moore 2. A tip for sucess I heard: Focus on yourself more than you do your job. 3. A song or two that gets me pumped up right now for summer. I hope everyone has a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment