Monday, May 2, 2011

Today is a very good day, for several reasons:
1. Only work till Thursday this week. "Wow!" you say, "That's cool you get to work four days a week!" and to that I would reply, "Yes, and I only work four days a week till the end of August!!". I really like how flexible my work schedule is.

2. I went off sugar for Lent (40 days) and then recently got back on it. It's done a number on my poor skin, and I am off it starting today. There are 4 exceptions though: if someone bakes me snickerdoodle cookies, on dates, at birthdays and if I end up being taken to a cupcake shop. Other than that: NO SUGAR

3. I moved just over a week ago to a new apartment and have two new, wonderful roommates! My old roommates are awesome, don't get me wrong, and we still chat but I love my new place. Our living room walls are pale yellow and it just screams summer and parties.

4. I go tanning 2-3x a week. Yup. I'm probably going to get skin cancer which blows but ... I think I'm addicted.

5...and last but NOT least one of my best friends ever comes home today :) I haven't seen or spoken to him since April 2009 and I can't wait to see him! Maybe tonight? For SURE this week. Actually, now that I think about it...probably not tonight but seriously I'm super excited to see him!

xoxo Happy 2nd of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment