I have an awesome life, I just feel like I should update you on that. Currently I'm dealing with some silly, very trivial personal problems but everything happens in life for a reason so I should learn to deal with it.
Its officially my first week back home (I wasn't living at my apartment for a little bit) and what I consider the second week of summer. Currently I am hanging out in my house, doing dishes and wearing one of my new swimsuits (it has matching bottoms btw). I'm also getting really tan, which I love. I also bought another swimsuits(in white). It was kind of a pricey shopping trip for me today (3 new eyeliners, can opener, silverware organizer, wax strips and three new tank tops along with my two suits) but its worth it I feel. Investments.
I love summer. I have a big list hanging in my apartment of all the wonderful things I plan on doing this summer to make it wonderful. It started out a little weird, because everyone is going on lots of trips and our social group is skewed but its going to rock, I promise you that!!
In closing, I'd like to share the song I'm currently learning to play-- I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment