Sorry to take this down, I'm sorry, I really am. Skip this if you like but I just need to tell someone. SOMEONE that will listen.
I'm so sad. haha.
and I dont know why...
I don't know if its this weather
I don't know if its because I'm on academic probation
I don't know if its because I'm on probation because my priorities were wrong
I don't know if its because I dont know who my real friends are anymore
I don't know if its because I put too much pressure on myself
I don't know if its because my kitchen is messy
I don't know if its because of what I'm eating
I don't know if its because I'm constantly wondering if I'm being abandoned
I don't know if its because I've had this same sore throat for three straight weeks now
I don't know if it will go away if I keep pretending its not there
I can barely keep it in.
Got my hater-blockers on constantly.
No comments:
Post a Comment